You can now have your own original music processed using NPDT Process©. Whether you are an amateur recording artist or a professional star.
NPDT Process is a MUST for EVERYONE!
HOW IT WORKS (5 steps):
First and foremost, your music MUST be delivered to me in CD quality 44.1khz/16bit/1411kbps.
As for high-res recordings, I am not fond of transcodings/conversions nor do I believe in high resolution music any more (read the section "Flaws Of Digital Music"). (Needless to say, compressed mp3s are NOT accepted)
2) Provide a link that contains the digital music files OR post your completed Audio CD ('matrix') by mail
(address info will be given during communication).
3) After I receive the files/CD and confirm their quality, I will approve your request by contacting you to ask you to proceed with the payment. I accept PAYPAL payments only.
(Paypal button below, scroll under the text = "Pay" button)
NEW* PRICE LIST (updated on 1/1/2021):
Charging is per minute of npdt-processed music. Total owed price is formed depending on:
a) the total runtime (minutes) of music you provide to me
b) the audience range (market) your music is targeting:
i) Amateur artists for personal use or web streaming --> 15 euros/minute
ii) Professional artists for CD release in one country --> 35 euros/minute
iii) Professional artists for CD release in more than one countries
--> 80 euros/minute
* Important: Periodic changes in prices do not affect existing customers. Existing customers will ALWAYS go by the price list that was valid upon their first transaction.
4) After I receive payment I will give you an estimate of when the processing will be complete and begin to work on your music. In any case (worst case scenario), there should be no processing exceeding a 48-hour limit for a single CD runtime.
!Should there be any complications of any kind, I drop the project and refund you the whole payment!
5) Once your NPDT processing is complete and your files are ready and tested, I will send you a link or burn an Audio CD and post it to you by mail.